Little Lark is an awesome mama owned and operated small business here in wonderful Portland that creates modern, hip, and non-gender specific designs for beautifully crafted letterpress cards and unique baby clothing. When you hear talk about supporting local, small business, this is it.
All of Little Lark’s apparel is sweatshop free, 100% cotton, lead free, and individually screenprinted by hand.
All of Little Lark onesies are made with the softest, organic cotton available.
Fabric labels are hand printed on recycled cloth and ironed to the inside of each garment. Packaging is all hand printed and creative. Each baby shirt & onesie comes with a printed muslin bag that is reusable and perfect for presenting as a gift.
Little Lark is inspired by what is beautiful, terrific, and optimistic about our world. What a world we might have if that were true of us all…
Now you have the chance to win a Little Lark tee and hat for your hip baby! A sweet strawberry shirt in your choice of size and matching organic papaya hat will get your babe ready for summer.
Strawberry shirt in lemon yellow, $28 value.
Available in sizes 6-12m, 12-18m, 18-24m, 2, 4, 6.
Bird Hat in organic papaya, $15 value.
One size fits most babies newborn – 18m.
Enter to win: Leave a comment on this post on why you want to win.
Additional entry methods:
- subscribe to my blog, then leave a comment letting me know (1 entry)
- link to Almost All The Truth by grabbing my blog badge to the left, then leave a comment letting me know (1 entry)
- tweet about this contest, then leave a comment with your time stamp (1 entry)
- email a friend about this contest, then leave a comment letting us know you did so (1 entry)
- link to this post on your blog, then leave a comment with a link (1 entry)
- comment on any of my other posts, then leave a comment here with the post you commented on (1 entry)
- “like” Little Lark on Facebook, then leave a comment letting me know (1 entry)
- follow Little Lark on twitter, then leave a comment with your twitter username (1 entry)
- visit Little Lark and leave a comment with one other item you would love to try (1 entry)
Contest deadline: May 31, 2010 at 9pm PST
Contest eligibility and fine print: Open to all US residents that are not me. The winner will be notified by email and will have 48 hours to respond, so make sure I have a valid email address. Email addresses will not be sold or used in any other way than to notify the winner.