If you haven’t heard of The Soft Landing, then you have been missing out. I would venture to say that The Soft Landing is the best place to find a vast selection of safe , non-toxic baby and kid feeding gear, bath and play toys, skin care, plus adult bottles and lunch essentials.
The owner of The Soft Landing, Alicia Voorhies, is a retired RN with expertise in developmental disabilities, autism spectrum, seizure and behavioral disorders. After realizing the harmful effects of chemicals leaching from the plastics we use every day to feed, entertain, and soothe our babies with, she began her quest for safer options.
The Soft Landing is now an amazing resource for the safest options available, plus the research and articles to back it up.
Now, for the good news! The Soft Landing is generously giving away to one lucky reader, a Blue CamelBak 12oz Stainless Steel Kids Bottle (shown below)!
Enter to win: Leave a comment on this post on why you want to win.
Additional entry methods:
- subscribe to my blog, then leave a comment letting me know (1 entry)
- link to Almost All The Truth by grabbing my blog badge to the left, then leave a comment letting me know (1 entry)
- tweet about this contest, then leave a comment with your time stamp (1 entry)
- email a friend about this contest, then leave a comment letting us know you did so (1 entry)
- link to this post on your blog, then leave a comment with a link (1 entry)
- comment on any of my other posts, then leave a comment here with the post you commented on (1 entry)
- “like” The Soft Landing on Facebook, then leave a comment letting me know (1 entry)
- follow The Soft Landing on twitter, then leave a comment with your twitter username (1 entry)
- visit The Soft Landing and leave a comment with one product you would love to try (1 entry)
Contest deadline: May 28, 2010 at 9pm PST
Contest eligibility and fine print: Open to all US residents that are not me. The winner will be notified by email and will have 48 hours to respond, so make sure I have a valid email address. Email addresses will not be sold or used in any other way than to notify the winner.