I hope you all had lovely holidays with lots of meaningful time spent with friends and family. I tried very hard to just be in every moment. I think that is one lesson this second half of 2010 has taught me. I am still learning to let go, to breathe, to just be (and to just be me). We had a lovely Christmas…
Bathed in the glow of many LED lights… one of my shots using Melissa’s Tree Photo Tutorial.
And the obligatory Christmas morning pajama shot for which my three have still have not learned the lesson that if you would all just look and smile nice at the same time we wouldn’t have to take 50. And for which I have not yet learned how to eliminate the glare of the glasses yet.
This week, I am joining many others and taking a break. I hope you all do the same. I wish for you that you will only do what you love and with those that you love. This week especially.
Starting tomorrow, I am going to dig through some of my old posts and find the ones I enjoyed the most. A countdown to the new year…
For now, here are some amazing reads from other fabulous blogs I love. I hope they make you think. I hope they encourage you to be yourself. I hope they help you get through one more week with children at home…
- 35 Ways to Be Present This Holiday Season from Nature Moms.
- Lifeportant. Love this new word from: The turtle in the ukulele from Adventures In Babywearing.
- Design Mom has incredible snowflake images and lots of fun and inspiring links on: A Few Things & Merry Christmas!
- The Bloggess and her readers helped over 900 people for no other reason than they wanted to help another person: My heart grew three sizes and now I have an enlarged heart. WORTH IT.
- Pretty words from doobleh-vay that you really need to read for yourself: Christmas 2010.
- Recycle all those lollipops into some delicious cookies: Recycled Sugar from EnviroMom.
- A lovely winter skating party from Hip Hip Hooray. Oh how I wish (for just a moment) that we lived in a place where this would be a possibility.
- No Time For Flashcards is starting an annual countdown of posts starting with Books About All Sorts Of Families.
- Nature, Nurture and More: Books that Influenced Me from PhDinParenting has introduced to me to a couple of books to check out in the new year.
- Sneak in some learning with Teach Mama’s post: quick trick: fun with bows and gift wrap.
**Have a post that you think I should read? Link up (no giveaways please)!