I wrote yesterday about making magic for someone around you this week. I believe that magic and miracles are all around us, all the time. This is such a wonderful time to celebrate it!
There are two ways to live: you can live as if nothing is a miracle; you can live as if everything is a miracle~ Albert Einstein
Here’s my top ten list for making magic this week…
- Make snowflakes with the little ones.
- Watch the Christmas Ships float down the river.
- Bake yummy treats for our family, friends, and neighbors.
- Create and send our holiday cards.
- Finish my gift shopping. (Thinking about this for the 6 year old, this for the 4 year old, and this for baby girl.
- Take in the magic and beauty of The Nutcracker with the boys.
- Make cards to give to the kids’ teachers.
- Tell Santa our secret wishes at the Santa Breakfast.
- Hang the Christmas cards we have received so far. (I have a great idea I hope will turn out!)
- Decide on which deserving non-profit organization will best to receive a donation this year.
What will be on your list this week?